We encrypt your information using a technology called Transport Layer Security (TLS), the same technology that banks use to protect data. In addition, we keep your financial, personal and call records confidential. However, if there is any illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency.
Articles in this section
- How can I get in touch with customer service?
- What should I do if I've lost or forgotten my PIN?
- How do I use SpoofCard?
- My minutes have run out for the month. What can I do?
- What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
- How safe is my data?
- How do I create an account?
- How can I close or delete my account?