When you place a call, the person you contacted will ONLY see the number you displayed. They will not be able to contact you back if they call back. SpoofCard provides one-way outbound calls to the recipient. If you have any questions regarding SpoofCard and our calls, please email us at Support@SpoofCard.com or visit us via Live Chats through our website or our app!
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find The Call History?
- Why Am I Not Able To Place My Call?
- How Long Do My Recordings Last?
- How Many Credits Does One Call Cost?
- Why Am I Receiving This Error Message?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- How Can I Make Calls From My Desktop?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Recordings?
- Is There A Free Trial?
- What Does "Invalid Access Token" Mean?