The number you enter to display on caller ID is the number that appears on the recipient's device. Your personal number will always be protected when using SpoofCard.
Articles in this section
- Will SpoofCard Credits Expire?
- What Are Credits Used For?
- How Can I Get In Touch With Customer Service?
- What Should I Do If I've Lost Or Forgotten My Phone Number And/Or PIN?
- How Can I Delete My Calls And/Or Call Recordings Off Of My Account?
- How Do I Use SpoofCard?
- My Credits Have Run Out For The Month. What Can I Do?
- What Number Will Show Up On The Phone Bill Of The Person Whom I Call?
- How Safe Is My Data?
- How Do I Create An Account?