The number you enter to display on caller ID is the number that will be on their phone bill. Your personal number will always be protected when using SpoofCard.
Articles in this section
- What are Credits Used For?
- How can I get in touch with customer service?
- What should I do if I've lost or forgotten my PIN?
- How do I use SpoofCard?
- My minutes have run out for the month. What can I do?
- What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
- How safe is my data?
- How do I create an account?
- How can I close or delete my account?