For calls to North America, almost any 10 digit number can be used as the caller ID. However, to prevent fraud and other illegal behavior, our servers are programmed not to complete certain calls. For example, our network will prevent the use of calling and spoofing as 911, numbers belonging to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions, and displaying the same caller ID as the party you're trying to reach.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find The Call History?
- Why Am I Not Able To Place My Call?
- How Long Do My Recordings Last?
- How Many Credits Does One Call Cost?
- Why Am I Receiving This Error Message?
- What is Wi-Fi Calling?
- How Can I Make Calls From My Desktop?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Recordings?
- Is There A Free Trial?
- What Does "Invalid Access Token" Mean?