For calls to North America, almost any 10 digit number can be used as the caller ID. However, to prevent fraud and other illegal behavior, our servers are programmed not to complete certain calls. For example, our network will prevent the use of calling and spoofing as 911, numbers belonging to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions, and displaying the same caller ID as the party you're trying to reach.
Articles in this section
- Why Are My Calls Disconnecting After One Ring?
- Error: this application requires that you create an account
- What is Wi-Fi calling?
- How can I make calls from my desktop?
- How can I recover deleted recordings?
- Is there a free trial?
- How can I get a free trial using the mobile app?
- Can I be reached at the phone number I display, even if I don’t personally own the number?
- Can I spoof any number and have it show up on the Caller ID?
- What is SpoofCard?