Calls to North American numbers, such as the US and Canada, start at 1 credit per minute per call. International destinations start at 2 credits per minute per call and can range depending on the destination. Upon setting up your call, an indication will appear to display the total cost of the call if you wish to proceed with the call.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find The Call History?
- Why Am I Not Able To Place My Call?
- How Long Do My Recordings Last?
- How Many Credits Does One Call Cost?
- Why Am I Receiving This Error Message?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Recordings?
- What Does "Invalid Access Token" Mean?
- How Can I Get A Free Trial Using The Mobile App?
- Can I Call Internationally With This Service?